Submit Meter Reading
Important Notice: Effective January 1, 2017 online meter reading submission using this page will end. We have two new options for submitting meter readings as replacements for using this form.
Two new meter reading submission options:
1. Online bill payment and meter reading submission through SmartHub. Click here to start using SmartHub
2. Submit you meter reading by calling 1-844-209-7160 select option 5.
One of the important factors in controlling the cost of providing service in the rural areas is having you, the member, read your own meter. Please read your meter(s) on the 1st of each month and write the reading(s) in preprinted area of the billing statement provided to you by the cooperative. Your reading must be received in our office no later than the 15th of the month. To record your reading, write down all numbers, including the zeros, as shown on the register of the meter. Failure to submit a meter reading for two (2) consecutive months may result in additional charges.
- Please fill out this form completely.
- If you have more than one account, please put additional information in the comments section.
- Please enter readings for each meter on this account.
- If you encounter problems with this form, contact us.
- Items with " * " are required to submit form.
- If submitting for multiple accounts fill in information for additional accounts.